Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Alpha just went to town...

so I have access to the 'puter for a while. Wish I couldn't smell the scraps in the basket under the sink, though. They're terribly distracting.

It's all over the news today that Congress is getting closer to a new energy bill. It's such a gorgeous day here that I could use some new energy as soon as I use up what I have, but I'd rather not get a bill for it: send that to the geese.

One of the things they apparently want to do is give the oil and coal companies 8 billion bones. Wow. Wonder how many pound pups I could feed for how long with that many bones. Oh well. We don't believe in giving bones to pound pups anymore - give 'em to the registered pups instead. Nevermind that they're collecting bones paw-over-dewclaw already.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

2 Comments:

Blogger EdWonk said...

Us pound pups just get the scraps that the pedigrees throw us. And don't forget the pedigrees already have the biggest kennels, see the best veternarians, and get the finest studded collars...

8:56 PM  
Blogger Amerloc said...

Hehe-

Agreed, Edwonk. But let's think a moment. They also have to hire bone-crunchers to keep track of where everything's buried...

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home