Monday, June 05, 2006

Lifelong Learning

Being half Sheltie, I sometimes follow my herding instincts.

Last night, as the sun went down, Toad left his house under the patio and hopped slowly and methodically across to the vines on the corner. Gently, I picked him up. He panicked.

It took a good twenty minutes of hacking and spitting and drinking water and chewing grass and cadging a couple swallows of beer to get the taste out of my mouth.

It seems that panicked toads void their bladders.

I learned to ignore toads.

Life goes on.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

3 Comments:

Blogger EHT said...

Something must be going around. My cat has had several bad episodes with frogs lately. Yuck!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Milt Bogs said...

You could always get your own back by peeing on any toad that comes into your territory.

3:11 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I might try the same, just to have the beer!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home