Thursday, November 02, 2006

Damned squirrels

I took a break just now from chasing the long-tailed, four-legged, fence-runnin', tree-climbin', pecan-thievin' squirrel in the back yard, and I settled in to peruse the newspaper from up north. Getting the paper on the internet is better than getting it on the driveway, as this way it never turns into Ankle-Biter's bathroom.

Anyway, I came across this: Squirrel attacks mail carrier.

So you see, when I'm out there wearing a path between the trees and jumping nearly as high as the fence, and racing back and forth, and even barking occasionally, and just generally raising Cain, I'm not doing it to annoy anyone. I'm actually performing a public service; that squirrel had time to bite that nice lady because there was no dog chasing it.

That said, I guess I better get back to work, protecting the citizens of this fine town from those vicious terrorists. Let your dogs out to do likewise :)


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

2 Comments:

Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Is that pronounced "Pee KAAAAAAYUN?"

or "pe caaaaahhhhhhn?"

Go get those squirrels! They're theivin' bastards....

9:48 PM  
Blogger ms. whatsit said...

Doggone work is never done!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home