Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More infrastructure

As part of the infrastructure each of us relies on every day, we seek to maximize use of both available space and time. Inevitably, that causes conflicts, as we spend time trying to figure out how best to get one more t-shirt in the dresser: should we fold? roll? toss? It's an infrastructural dilemma.

Several months ago, I delighted both of you with the shirt-folding video out of Japan. Since I don't bother with searchable tags, I'll update that one with an English-narrated version (added bonus: includes long-sleeve tees):



Personally, I remember a time I'd've favored that method. It has a cold efficiency in terms of both space and time that even a roller would have difficulty arguing with. The tosser beats it by only a few seconds, but at a tremendous space sacrifice.

Like I said: I liked it. Liked it so much, in fact, that when we stopped at Lenny's Bar and Grill and Swap Meet the other night for a cold draft, a burger, some onion rings, and some shopping, I got to bragging on it.

OK. It was more than one cold draft, and the third one influences my personal infrastructure. Anyway.

I got showed up:





Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home