Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So little time, so much to do...

Alpha finally had enough people from the cable company in and out of the house over a three-day span that the last one discovered the problem: the modem was bad. All the right lights blinked, but nothing was escaping from the little box to the big box. At least that's how he explained it to me. I'm just glad everything's working again.

It does create a dilemma, though. After a two-and-a-half week total absence from the blogoshere, there's TOO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON!!!.

I take those links in my side-bar seriously. I read all of them. I think about them. I respond to them when the urge comes. Then there's a whole ton of sites I have bookmarked that I have to check on too: lots of newspapers, some political blogs, some other stuff.

So now, I'm about two-thirds of the way through catching up on my reading. Then I have to start on my thinking (unfortunately, I already succumbed to the urge a couple times. Hope I don't wish later I'd thought before I did that). Then I can get back to serious (and non-serious) blogging.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home