Friday, January 20, 2006

Sorry about that

Those of you who were expecting a dog tale this morning have to have been disappointed by the beer-and-cucumber link. My apologies. I was in a frightful hurry, and lost track of some of my many responsibilities. Therefor, I will reward those who have been patient (and those who just got here late):

One night a burglar breaks into a house as its owners are asleep. He's lifting the TV to put in his bag when he hears a voice say, "Jesus is watching you."

The startled burglar flashes his light all over the room, but he can't find the source of the voice. He chalks it up to nerves and carries on. As he is disconnecting the stereo wires, he hears it again. "Jesus is watching you."

He looks around the room again, and spots a parrot sitting in the corner. "Did you say that?" he asks.

"Yup," the parrot admits," I was just trying to warn you, Jesus is watching."

"Pttt!" the burglar snorts. "Who are you, to warn me?!"

"Well," the parrot says, "My name is Moses."

"Moses! What kind of people name a parrot Moses?"

"Probably the same kind who name a Rottweiler Jesus."


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home