Friday, June 23, 2006

Feeling Flat on Friday

I'm suffering from a severe lack of inspiration this week: nothing has struck my funny bone as particularly entertaining. That might, of course, be related to the fact that the humans haven't been around much: Alpha's been back and forth to the hospital visiting Beta. They're back now, so I'm getting caught up, but I'm still not really up to speed.

It'd be different, I suppose, if Ankle-Biter were better company, but with his being blind and his congestive heart failure, he mostly just sits. He's taking his diuretics, so he also pees, but really, that's hardly what I call "good" company. And he barks. At nothing. Whenever he feels like it.

Well, let me rummage around in my attic and see what I can throw up here. How about if you take me for a ride?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

3 Comments:

Blogger ms. whatsit said...

I hope next week goes better for you doggie dear. Perhaps a crooked trot along a cool river bank might help.

And as for your humans, tell them to hang in there too.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

Enjoy the quiet while you can. It'll all change soon.

5:54 PM  
Blogger EHT said...

I hope Alpha and Beta are both ok. :)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home