Thursday, September 22, 2005

I'm watchin' Stormtracker, and it's beatin' me like a pound pup

The track keeps shifting east, looking more and more as if NO will get more water. Please, please, send this storm westerly from the projections.

I hate water where I can't see the bottom. I don't want THAT much water. But please, don't nail those folks again. They have enough dogs without homes... And cats are hard to chase when they're in the water. And squirrels? They don't get it at all.

Please, dear Lord, keep my friends safe if you can't keep them dry.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

1 Comments:

Blogger EdWonk said...

Get out the milkbones, the storm veered away. Not very good for the folks in East Texas and Western Louisiana, though.

But I having grown up in Florida, I can imagine the horror that would occur if one of these storms was to strike a large city such as Houston.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home