Sunday, October 23, 2005

Transparent Aluminum

I've been searching all over trying to find the first place I read about this so I could thank them for the link, but apparently everyone and his litter mates has read and posted already, and I'm not in the mood to search all the way to the end of the internet to find it.

Many of the sites link the transparent aluminum to Star Trek IV, where it was used to build large tanks to haul whales, but in this case the Air Force is developing it as armor.

I just don't want to see the local constabulary sitting at the donut shop wearing bulletproof suits made out of this stuff...


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home