Wednesday, January 25, 2006

World's Best Car

Ain't no segue like a real segue, so I'm heading straight from world's best to world's best.

Was browsing through the archives at Popular Science, and came across their photo-feature on the last auto show in Japan. Let me show you why I was impressed:

Now take that stuffed critter out of there, and that's the perfect place for Ankle- Biter to ride. It's safe, it's secure, and it's bigger than the crate the airlines make him ride in. What I like the best, though, is that there's even a place for me. Look in the back seat:


Alpha's likely to suggest that such an arrange- ment doesn't leave a lot of cargo room for the rest of the stuff that goes back and forth with us, but I say to that: re-examine your priorities! If you aren't going to let me drive, at least let me be comfortable.

Looks as though it could use a beverage-holder, though...

Update: Accordng to CNN this (Thursday) morning, the president wants it built by Ford or GM.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

2 Comments:

Blogger Trucker Bob said...

I showed L'il Bear this post and he told me to not even think about it! ;-)

11:13 AM  
Blogger Amerloc said...

I'll admit to being more partial to having Ankle-Biter cooped up than to riding in a cage myself.

Now I gotta learn how to come back and edit posts the way you do. You da man.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home