Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For my friends of a certain age...

None of the people I know seem to be aware of the controversy behind the scenes, though: two bands claim the same name.

These guys are not the same as these guys; the latter having been together making music about a year longer than the former, who were apparently brought together under that name for a BBC documentary.

You can read more about it here.

It doesn't take away from how fun the video is.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

3 Comments:

Blogger ms. whatsit said...

I enjoyed this video and shared it with members of my family. Guess which generation that makes me?

9:07 PM  
Blogger Smithie said...

Though not of THAT generation I loved this video! I'll pass it around a bit too.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Smithie said...

Heard a bit on NPR about these guys over the weekend. The guy who put it together is pretty amazing.

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home