Friday, January 27, 2006

More fun than funny this Friday

I've been lucky, in my few years, to have always had enough yard to roam a bit. Some of those yards have been fenced (through no fault of mine) and some have not. But I think of all the dogs who have neither yards nor humans, and all the humans who have neither yards nor dogs, and I think maybe I can help at least the humans.

Just head on over to Virtual Dog and adopt yourself a pup. Choose anything from a lab like me to a poodle to an Ankle-Biter-type. They have a couple dozens breeds in the pound, and a whole virtual world to explore together. If you're really ambitious, adopt two.

Go ahead and click the link - you know you want to. And it'll make some canine pixels happy to have a home.

Caveat: It's "free," which means an annoying-ad factor. For dog food and stuff.


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Virtual Dog? From someone who always wanted one, I guess that's the next best thing.:)

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home