Friday, February 10, 2006

Where did the week go...

How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change A Light Bulb?


Golden Retriever:
The sun is shining, the day is young, we have our whole lives ahead of us and you're inside worrying about a light bulb?

Border Collie:
Just one!?! And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code!

Dachshund:
I can't even reach the stupid lamp!

Toy Poodle:
I'll just blow in the border collie's ear and he'll do it! By the time he's finished rewiring my house, my nails will be dry!

Rottweiler:
Go ahead. Make me!

Shi-tzu:
Puh-leese dah-ling, let the servants.......

Labrador:
Oh me, me, pleeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?

Irish Setter:
Huh?

Malamute:
Let the border Collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.

Yorkshire Terrier:
Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.

Doberman Pinscher:
While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.

Boxer:
Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark......

Jack Russell Terrier:
I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture

Irish Wolfhound:
Can somebody else do it? I've got his hangover....

Mastiff:
Mastiff's are NOT afraid of the dark.

Basset Hound:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Chihuahua:
Yo quiero taco bulb.

Pointer:
I see it, there it is, it's right there...

Greyhound:
It isn't moving. Who cares?

Australian Shepherd:
Put all the light bulbs in a little circle.

Old English Sheepdog:
Light bulb? LIGHT BULB? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

German Shepherd:
Alright, everyone stop where you are! Who busted the light? I SAID, "STOP WHERE YOU ARE!!!"

Hound Dog:
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!

Cat:
Pets do not change light bulbs. People change light buls. So the question is: How long will it be before I can expect light?

(Author Unknown)


Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

4 Comments:

Blogger Trucker Bob said...

Those are great, and thank you so much for the "theme music"!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Fred said...

You'll be blogging with a flashlight tonight.

5:05 PM  
Blogger EHT said...

Oh my gosh....your post is so funny and so welcome after a long, hard week in kid world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

6:43 PM  
Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" said...

Hahahaha!

I don't want to go to school today. I'll change all your lightbilbs if you can help me think up an excuse. Amd I'm just a mutt....

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home