Friday, April 28, 2006

Another Friday rolls gently in

An early-morning sprinkle has the world looking fresh and new, and, while I seem to be no closer in my search for the end of the internet, there is reason for optimism. Some things just work out regardless. For example, this little tidbit I found:

A blind guy is standing on a Third and Main with his seeing eye dog, waiting for the traffic to pass. The dog lifts his leg and pees all over the blind guy's foot. The blind guy reaches down and pats the dog on the head.

A man standing next to the blind guy watching all of this says "Tell me something, sir. Why do you pat your dog on the head after he peed on your foot"?

The blind guy said, "I gotta find his head so I can kick his ass".



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Tagalog/Filipino
|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home